Blue Dolphin Marine Tours
• Morning, afternoon tea, buffet lunch and a complimentary beer, wine or soft drink included
• Multi lingual crew
• Fully Licensed
• In water platform
• Courtesy bus
• Locally owned and operated for the last 14 years
• Luxury new comfortable vessel with wide decks and plenty of undercover seating
• Low passenger numbers
• Hydro-phone and viewing scopes
• On board payment facilities
• Lowest carbon footprint – responsible whale watching
• Full walk in bathroom
• 240v power
• Reference books and material
• Our departure time is 7.30am and returning approx 3.30pm
Most experienced skipper/owner with over 27 years hands on experience!
If you have not seen our vessel we encourage you to come and have a look and a chat to see the difference for yourself, just give us a call to arrange a time.
Enjoy being on Hervey Bay’s ONLY sail whale watch vessel!
The small number of passengers on our tours makes for an unforgettable and intimate experience (20 people maximum) – the smaller the group the more you see! We offer a range of tours from : Half Day Dolphin Tours (July to November) – Full Day Whale Watching Tours and Champagne Sunset Sail.
Your skipper, Peter, has 20 years experience with marine mammals, including 14 years with Seaworld as a marine mammal trainer. Peter welcomes your questions and will even invite you to take ‘the wheel’. The full day cruise includes lunch and morning and afternoon tea – the vessel is also licensed.
Blue Dolphin departs from Berth B7 at the Great Sandy Straits Marina – if a full day on the sea is not for you, then why not enjoy a 90 minute sunset sail as a way to relax at the end of a day. Nibbles, champagne, beer and soft drink is provided.
Be sure to check out our website for more information.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard soon!